You cant always expect an awesome title for a post

Basically lets see.Classes are in full flow albeit its been like less than a week since college reopened.Footer is losing its battle with Baski primarily due to a ball noone wants to inflate,LitSoc starts in less than a week, I havent done shit for Scrabble Prelims,I feel sleepy and I know its only going to get worse especially with respect to acad.

Yesterday was the first official Narmad intrahostel event,the quiz.The Lit Sec must be oh-so-responsible.:P. (Seen on a tshirt: "If there is something around bigger than my ego, I will have it shot and killed")

The Queen of Sheeba we won last year(second ie) gave us 500 which we treated ourselves with.Some 12 of us.Some ~11 in the night after the quiz.I was dead tired and crashed at 12.

Surprisingly my Baski seems to have improved though it is probably according to the theory I believe in."The less you play a sport,the better you are at it"(Exceptions apply).Atleast it makes me feel better.

So another fav song of mine in my head.
"I thought you died alone, a long long time ago
Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World
(Some awesome guitaring)
"
Before I knew the lyrics of this song I was totally totally clueless and I could but identify a few words.But after n more hearings (and a considerably less googles), it is all clear.:D.Well almost.


Comments

San said…
Thats "The Man who sold the World".

Listen to it if you havent already.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!