When will I learn...

The problem with people is that though many repent their mistakes and many even go to the extent of promising not to do the same mistake again, few ever actually stop making them.But then the most dangerous are the ones who dont quite realise what they are doing is wrong.

Take for example X, a fellow hostelite.Very bright chap.I mean he has put two consectuive 10s which of course is the maximum in a sem.Ostensibly learnt the violin and sings pretty well.But then X is too immersed in acads.He doesnt realise that life exists beyond IIT and if he does I guess he falsely imagines its all about the grades.Watch out da X!Life will get bumpy...Yesterday Shamant and me sitting in Gurunath when we were joined by Mama and PointFive.Some conversation leads to X when Mama asks who X is.When I saw fellow hostelite he bulbs.X actually has got one pseudmax comp with plasma screen et al but listen to this.("Listens" a pun;reason will follow).He didnt bring along his speakers coz he feared he might be distracted by the music and videos...After all he is the guy who asked me where the Narmad baski court was.

Im not trying to tell that X is doing something wrong.Actually I am.Actually I feel sleisha pained and all writing some philosophical level blogs.Screwed up mind I have.

Anyways something to take my mind off this screwed up blog...
Join orkut da.Pseudmax place for junta with nothing to do to do nothing.Helps to stay in touch with friends.Make new ones.And all that jazz...Tell me and Ill invite(its gmail types-only with invites)

(I refuse to blog about baski,volley and hockey I played yday due to hidden and shady reasons)
(and quake ;) )

"I'm Feeling Lucky"---Google 3:16

Comments

Shamanth said…
Vaat's orkut, ra... Put invite....
Anonymous said…
Hi Helmet
Shamnath told me about you. Nice blog man. Best of luck with operation cowslaughter.

BTW, I cracked your crossie clue.
Crossie clue time:
Pointless Damaging Old boy returns with creeper (5,6)
VIOLET BOVINE

Pointless Damaging = Violent - n = Violet
old boy = ob
creeper = vine
So BOVINE

So VIOLET BOVINE check number of letters. Pain BOFi, the old cow, so much that he becomes like a violent bovine!
Cheers!
Keerthi.
San said…
For Shamant and Venkat,Orkut is a gen place for jobless junta.One more reason to surf the net.Gimme a email id to send invite to da.

For Keerthi,you right.Answer and all.Actually as far as the 5,6 is concerned you can take it as an attempt to trick the gullible and hence reduce their already slim chances of getting the answer.:P.

Or you could just realise the fact that I do mistakes.:D.
Nice first comment anyways.

Veni Vidi Vici (Imagine you instead of I)
Shamanth said…
Helmet, gult, send it to Shamanth@gmail.com

Hey Keerthi, how's life? Yup, will keep you informed of developments on that front....

Watch this space...
San said…
Whats with the obsession with the word gult?
Why is gult so infra DIG?

Enduku ra?Telugu teliyuda?
Tamkuda teliyuda?

Paravale Venkatikku tam teriyum.He'll survive.No hope for Shamanth ;).

(Check orkut invite in spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!