American Beauty

There are some things in life which are just so wonderful, so awesome and so breathtaking that just looking/seeing/hearing etc about them makes you feel so peaceful and happy.I mean its a feeling I cant explain.One such example is the film American Beauty.(I can hear some critics scoffing in the background;I suggest a large dose of pesticide ).The climax of the film is just so unbelievably impactful but then so is the whole movie.It was the only the 4th or 5th time I have seen the movie ;actually I only so selected scened from the movie and yet the impact.
Other examples include Enya and Cold Play whose songs are just beyond explanation.

Machan i just feel hajjar philosophical today.Dunno why.

In other matters, I got my paltry budget of 26k passed with no probs.Our ex ex sports sec must be laughing his ass off at the small numbers.Finally got compilers working in my laptop.Thanks to Raza.

No time for poem or crap like that.Actually i feel sad coz I havent been hardly chatting these days.I miss the peaceful days that were the holidays.Ironically I know I would miss the busy days of college during that time.Life's like that!

Got one gmail invite .Miss those days when I had more than I could count on my fingers...too much mssing da.

As a great man once said, "Cogito Ergo Sum!" (Sitter da Bofi and Shamant)
(totally unconnected train of thoughts lead to this quote)

Comments

San said…
I havent seen that movie.

Putsits in Movie Club screening na?
Shamanth said…
Macchi...

Bofi thinks bovine is divine.... and that operation cow slaughter ought to be abandoned...

However, we've struck a purple patch....

Let's begin the slaughter, amid sadistic laughter....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!