Machans and Machis

An ode to a medal



A silver medal,

What pseud level,

Congrats Rathore,

May you soar,

Indias count isnt zero,

A toast to Rathore the hero!


If you didnt like that wonderful dedication too bad.Anyways I am no poet; a limerixist maybe but no poet.

Anyways yesterday was peaceful;nothing really happened apart from a new footer ball ~*~hurrah~*~. Played it til my fingers bled.(hehe.Actually til my foot was sore,but the first line sounded better).Then what else to do but sit in DCF and do whatever.Did chat with Aruna for some time though.And Pavlos and even Ghislain.Mini chatfest.Later went back to hostel say ~1 and saw Lee and Hesh advance in the Olympics.The chest butting was back.Junta found it funny.Me too, sleisha atleast.

Grub time da.

Comments

Shamanth said…
Why would your fingers bleed after playing footer? Well, don't delay, show the finger to someone at the insti hospi.

Nice poem - my nominaton for the Vogon of the year - Helmet.

Yup, you remind me, grub time.

Tata...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!