Not in any mood to blog

Im not actually in any mood to blog,but on the kind request of some concerned Narmadites that I might forget to blog abut yesterdays DumbC I had to.A blog about DumbC for the DumbF*s.

Basically some giveup Narmad DumbC which had some 5 groups to start which grew into an awesome 10!In the end Baba(and Shamant and Venkat) won.(I suppose you wanted your 15 minutes of fame.More like 4 words of fame.Anyways Ensoy).Best enactment was probably one of Vipin's American Pie or L2's North by NorthWest.What da junta do you agree???

Anyways ,that Dancing Wu Li Masters seems to be an amazing book.I have but read one chapter.But its good.Though its physics (ergo mother of all evil).Its good.

Raza is now almost a hostelite(narmad at that) ;only thing remains is to get his room.One more tam!I think even EP is joining Narmad.Or so he said.

Suddenly I am in a mood to blog but nothing is coming to my mind.Thats very irritating.Trivial things can be so painful be it not able to think of anything to blog when you sit down to blog,not cutting your fingernails properly,thinking hard about a problem mistaking some items to be indistinguishable when actually its clearly mentioned they are distinguishable or people leaving arbit comments.Painful.

Listen to this song da---Sunscreen Graduation Song 97, Baz Luhrman.Old fav of mine.

Comments

Shamanth said…
Hey Helmet... Venkat doesn't have a blog, da... So he has to comment anon...

Machhi, I think the best thing you gave was Oedipus Rex... Is it a gult book? We couldnt show that motherfucker Oedipus... I seriously thot you'd put Dancing WuLi masters in DumbC...

Also, fully agree with your opinion - Dumbc for dumbfucks... Slisha addenda though... For dumbfucks, by a dumbfuck, of dumbfucks...

P.S. Narmad rules...
Anonymous said…
Arbit Commenting at least better than no comments da... You are getting popularity and all. Anyways, is this Baz Luhrmann the same guy who made Moulin Rouge!? If so, its quite amazing. Put link for song da. Would like to listen to it. Bye Venkat.
San said…
Ok da Venkat,continue commenting then.I urge you to get an account though.Atleast just to comment.

Or just start blogging on Shamanths blog ;isnt he pained that he isnt blogging enough?(not nearly as much as me ;) )

I dunno about Baz guy da.Google na.
San said…
Dei Venkat

Olari kottade.Maintain level.

Will explain later.
When you are talking of Narmada, are you referring to IIT-Madras hostel? Anyway, nice Blog da macha...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie