Oh Ah Ouch

Ok da.Second post of the day and all.Too much for being "busy" with courses and all.Lmfao.

Anyways today I put pseud promise to myself to do some mugging related activity.Something da.Pick up notebook,touch reference book ,etc.But no going to Insti Lib.Reason?Its a big story story.Actually isnt so big.Starting of 1st year I went to lib and gen decided never to go again.Kept up my promise so far.More or less.Went once to get new id card.Doesnt count.

Anyways as I was saying some mugging related activity.So I free at 4 today.Go to mess .Drink tea.Normal.Then I decide no sports.But someone calls me to play some hockey.Ok da some 15 minutes only then Ill go mug.Then someone calls footer.Ok da some 30 minutes only then mug.Then theres a tug of war .Me decides too rough for me so Ill ditch it.But then its 3 vs 4 year .Matter of manam and pride(same meaning!?!).So putsits enthu and we win and all(yeah!).Ok finally Ill go to mug.But then Zeus thought otherwise I guess.Some 6 a side 3 vs 4 year footer.Gen.For honour and pride I go.Plays til 7.As luck has it, no water.Painmax.(Also smarting from some iinjury from footer match).Finally I realise LitSoc debate prelims today.Go to cheer as any responsible LitSec should.Then end up here to blog.

Basically zero mugputs.:(( :((.

Now that Im here in DCF, might as well play quake and let things be .
Whats that about Procrastination?

Comments

San said…
Gee was that a guess?

Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie