Just another manic Friday?

Basically so it has been an ideal IITian night/day.

I slept at around 1am for no apparent reason.When I got up at 7:30 there wasnt any water in our wing.I had to go to the mess to brush my teeth.

There was an incident with Shiva, Tripod and a freshie which I cant reveal coz there could be spies around.(looks around trying to find whether someone looks fishy...).Warden wasnt very happy.

I have to start doing some work as Lit Sec.But then I have been planning to do some work since forever.




Comments

Shamanth said…
Doing work as LitSec? What work does a litsec have, da (unless you think putting pseud is work....)
San said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
San said…
You answered your own question da

(And I seem to be correct about the spies)

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!