Tirupati Ezhumala Venkatesa

Two days no blog.Explanation: I wasnt in town da!I went to Tirupati with family.15 of us.The trip was hajjar fun.We got good darshan and all.But there was one more thing-this was the first trip we have gone as the extended family that we are since the Salem wedding eons back.(time to get senti et al).Machan, I really enjoyed the trip.Everything from the journey in the 3 Qwalis' to the climb up the mountain(for which I was aptly nicked The Mountain Goat ;) ) to the late night gen talking to the darshan.Good to have such a large family.Nice time da junta.

Ya anyways, back to other matters.None?I guess so.

(Thinks hard)

Maybe I am jobless enough a pseud poem(bettein any poem written by a commenter).I shall name "IIT's ennui".

Long Long ago in India
Was established an institute
Goes by the name IIT
"Machan thats a fruit"

Many junta pass through
Its famous Hallowed halls
Initally all are idiots
geekish jerks with dolls

But soon all develop skills
Skills nowhere else available
And for that they should be thankful
the end of their lifes until,

I know this poem was garbage
The kind that noone reads
The shit that is inevitable
Albeit we IItians need.

ps:The poem was initially meant to make sense, but I lost enthu halfway and have some commenting to do.Hence packits.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
What they did there God only knows
But they came down with a daughter"

Later!


Comments

I kinda felt dumb yesterday having commented on your post before checking your profile. IIT-M is screaming out of everything you are writing :-) The jargon and the attitude.
I wish I was an IITian but am not. Am a simple NITian who happened to be in IIT-M for a year. Was working with Dr.Jhunjhunwala in the TeNeT incubator. I was a Brahmite and happened to witness and contribute to Shaastra/Saarang. Good fun.
Maybe by the time you are in final year, I will come back and finish the unfinished business of starting a company and make millions of dollars ;-)
BTW, do you find this 'chasing' comments a bit frustrating? If so, we should do something about it. What say you?
I am blogrolling you but if you have issues, do let me know.
Anonymous said…
thats it...you've done it...vogon of the year...no gosh...what am i saying...you are now officially paula nancy milton jennings...or whatever she calls herself...talking about which...aLL arent calling yourself..catastrophe...crises...you're screwed...or rather...not...before such major problems of yours...those of purple cows are trivialities...i should know...coz...i am BOFi
San said…
Machan Bofi, nice try about the crises et al.

Which brings me to your pitiful state.When Operation BovineSlaughter is started I can but enjoy your plight.Actually only the finer details remain to be worked out and then we STRIKE!!!

Gee, Made me feel so powerful!

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!