Rain Rain come again

It was around 3 in the morning.I felt something .Something cold on my body.It was nice.
Alas not what you junta were expecting.No such luck yet.

It was mazhai saral.(The title gave it away I guess).How do you say saral in English?Anyways , Raindrops falling fast and furiously outside.Thunder and Lightning .(ostensibly though I didnt hear or see ;just added that for effect).What a beautiful start for a Saturday.If only it had been more like 8 instead or 3.Crashed after closing windows.

I saw Pulp Fiction today.Supposed to see it yesterday night.I was so tired after Freshie Night(cuppax as usual;should have listened to Satyam) that I was literally crashing as I watched the film last night.So decided to see it today.Really good film.Tarantino God!He has the knack of making movies which make you think 1)Who is the bad guy and who is the good guy? 2)Oh is the film over? 3)Wait, what was it all about?
Other such films include 21 grams,Memento and Kill Bill(though in the last, the goodie and baddie are presumably identified at the start of the film).

Pulp Fiction joke:
Three tomatoes are walking down the street.Papa Tomato,Mama Tomato and Baby Tomato.Baby Tomato starts lagging behind.So Papa goes back to Baby and squahses him and says "Ketchup".

What would you do If I said I do...
Lalalalalala

That Lalala is actually words.I forgot them.These was the song of an old show I used to see.The Wonder Years.(Reminisces)

Packing home today.Will be back t'row itself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
macha...try not to rape beatles like that....specially if u dont know the words.....
what would you do if i sang out of tune
would you stand up and walk out on me
lend me your years and i'll sing you a song
and i'll try not to sing out of key
i get by, with a little help from my friends.....
and so on....listen to beatles da.....they are good....this song is in an album called sgt peppers lonely hearts club band.....although the wonder years one is a cover....btw...they are keerthi's fav band too.....which maybe why...ththere aint no reply...dont think keerthi likes beatles plagiarisms so much....neways...u still vogon of the year....your previous attempt was worse.....unlike mine....they are good...coz i am BOFi

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere