Headeachey feeling

I usually take pride that I dont get a headache.I cant remember when I last had a headache.But now I have this headachey feeling.Probably because I slept for an hour after lunch without expecting to.Nice feeling when you sleep.Bliss, absloute bliss.Sleep without a problem in your head.

Anyways I hate the headachey feeling and I hope the DCF will make me feel better.:).

I guess yday was the first day in many that wasnt online at some point of time.Ergo no blog/mail.

ED was back today and we went to Campus Book Stores to get some books.Later saw AT and he saqid he would have given me those books.Bah.I said Ill take the books I didnt buy.

I feel sleisha inebriated without any intoxication.I even blabbered some Telugu to Arvind Shankar who thought I was totally screwed up!I feel I am in a confused state of mind.

With so much confusion I must stop lest I blabber here.I shall continue on a saner mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie