The Bane of Java

Basically since yesterday the activities I have been upto are:
1)Baski---Gen 2 and a half hours playing.Footer is taking a back seat.:((.
2)Chatting---with hostelmates(Neo and SK in particular).We gen chatted about some yoga ideas,some gnyana yoga? some Vivekanandas ideas,some interconnectivity of junta,6 degrees of freedom(I forgot the actual name;this is the theory that any 2 junta in the world are connected by less than 6 people;I want to believe this theory so badly :D.).
Why do people want to quiz?What is juntas obsession with quizing and KBC?Is it their quest for intellectual activities or just fame and money?Why does any individual want to solve a Rubix cube?

Obviously these conversations made more sense at ~1 am.Sadly it seems crap now.
I am also trying to read The Wu Li Dancing Masters or something like that.Clearly it is a Physics book.No really.

Coming back to Java,the language of the fools.I have been a fervent antiJava activist(generally stems from my ignorance of the language).Unfortunately i have to use it in my assignment.I made a honest attempt to learn it last sem.Almost ie.It was Java or Telugu.I chose Telugu.Mallu this sem then.I learnt two lines of it which I forgot.Java I still havent learnt.

Back to some JAVA work.#$@%@%@#$%#@!!!

Comments

Shamanth said…
Well, looks like Java isnt your cup of tea...
Anonymous said…
Nice one da Shamant... Venkat.
San said…
I bulbed first.I didnt realise that this was one of your PJs.

Cup of tea....@#$#@$%@#%@#%

And Venkat, gen jobless enough to read my blog-a?Shamanth tells me you have better distractions.But then I can do better than trust Shamanth.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
San said…
Machan two painful Narmadites are doing their best to pain the hell out of me by leaving arbit comments.I fear its more of the Venkat character than the other .Stop commenting anon da.

Dei start mugging for quiz one da its hardly what one month away.Go do a Shamnath da.Maybe even a Wimpy.Something.Stop this arbit commenting.

Dei enna da arbitta tamille pesinna?
"Gammminna Gam,Gammakatti Go"
(Manorama in some old movie)

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie