Wierd Dream

So before I forgot the ten thousanf things in my mind,
1)Driving in the rain with the windows open is fun...but gets wet.
2)Seeing Terminal again does not change the ending.However with no movie to watch it is a good excuse.
3)I see no reason why anybody I know shouldnt read this fucking blog.Fuck Kabi and Shiva

So on to my wierd dream which Im sure Ill forget in 5 minutes.My dream involoved me,my wife and my child in PSBB and I fought with my wife and then Ravan made a small appearnance as a hitman.WierdMax

I solved Copperfield without much problems...makes me think I could be smart.Now to beat CC in his game theory problems...

With all the threats to cool down my browsing I shall end now(for nothing else to write as of now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Surreal