Trying to blog from Sunday
 
Basically the comps in that TCS lab dont want me to blog I think.Every week ,after/during the nightout I try to blog in vain.

Anyways this nightout we didnt play that much quake.I did some programming though and did some arbit sums which I thought I could never do.And then I did some arbit max sums which where just stupid.

Apart from that I have been wondering about the subject of arranged marriages.This is because 1)I read in some film the hero believes only in arranged marriages when we all know that in every movie love /arranged marriage ratio= inf.2)Alamelu Patti was gen excited at some grooms data she saw in the classififed and junta were at work to find out more about the man. (for Nithya)

Anyways this practice is clearly unique to our culture, to our religion.Maybe it is endemic to just our country.But it surprised me to realise that this practice is quite impressive.Any person will most probably get a spouse through this arrangement.That ,like, guarentees one a spouse.Just impressed me.I cant think why now but it did.

India lost against Pak yesterday.Something about it saving a bonus point too...I forget.

I had to put fight to solve the area of the triangle with altitudes.It was persoanlly rewarding in the end.I have to code and get AC(hopefully)

5 days to go...

 

Comments

Shamanth said…
Hey Helmet...

I suppose this is you... And yup, that was me... This is me too... Vaat ra... How's life? Decided to honour your blog with my comment... See ya in hostel...

Tata...

Cheers...

Shamanth

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!