Tam_gumbal back going strong

So after the return of our leader,Turkey(Aruna) we are in full flow again with hajjar messages moving ...

My contribution is the mega serial which I will put up after it is done.Basically a nonsense story with characters resembling our junta.

=rand (200,99)
Type this in Microsoft word and see what happens...Cool

Moon Landing hoax

The hoax of the moonlanding for all who think otherwise...I still think it would have been stupid of the Americans to kake the video...but then we are talking about the people who elected Bush to power...

I have to do some ceremonial work and I two tunes in my head now FurElise and Superstar...

Ya thats time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!