Nobody care what I do...cool

See basically nobody around here gives a shit anymore what I do and I seem to be enjoying the isolation.More time to chat and mail and UVA...

As far as chat is concerned most junta are busy though Satyas always there.Turkey in Boston is as useful as a chopstick with chappatis.He used to crash less last month.Maybe he is finally getting over the jetlag.

Dip it low,take it up slow,... fucking thing is repeating in my head...

My megaserial of a story has reached part 3 ... going well.Maybe I should become a nonsense story author...

I will soon post that megaserial(or not) and maybe some of the best attempts by friends for TFS.(Thats what its called right)

I reembered a quote today which I think I said when I am in that pseudointoxicated state(not drunk just loosu maru oru feeling which I experience sometimes after 11:30-12)---
"I am a lesbian in a mans body".
I know I blabber high funda in the night.(refer tree-cycle funda sometime last sem)

Anyone who is bored and likes to program must know about UVA
acm.uva.es

Donedanakadone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the link
it was very useful
now i am a very good programmer!

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!