Boring day at DCF

Ich bin allein hier im DCF.Niemand ist hier.Avinash was in TCS but missing now.No UVA problem done and things are getting boring...

I saw Along Came Polly and Godfather 2 yesterday.Along Came Polly was normal Ben Stiller.Actually not so good.Godfather 2 was also quite a disappointment.I kinda expected it to be more exciting.Godfather was far better...My fav actor Al Pacino did his role well though.

I dunno whther I will be here long.Im feeling alone and bored.No mails also since its the weekend.Im chatting with raghu and hoping to do somehting about 12b reunion t'row.

I feel a yawn coming on.

A boring 100th post(I know time goes so fast)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!