My weekend : it was not exciting, duh!

So Friday I dont quite remember what I did.After the last blog that is...Im not thinking very hard, but I cant remember.

Saturday I made my way to IIT and almost packed by 1 only to remain since I knew I had nothing to do at home.Met Raza and CC and then Avi as I left later at 3.I had forgotten to eat lunch...Came home and saw Lakshya.Decided it was the worst movie Ive seen in ages.I didnt make it to the end.Canceled the 12b reunion.Will do it next week...

Sunday I didnt even go to IIT.Played some Civ3 coz there was fucking nothing else to do.Saw Jore somewhere in between.Rate it better than Lakshya, and it was a nonthinking fun.Formula movie.Then saw Terminal, which was good but then I kinda didnt get the ending...I must be watching too many Indian movies coz I expected the hero and heroine coming together not the heroine remaining a whore...Thats Hollywood I guess

Things to do today:
1)Write to abacus: some alumni fundaes.Just wrote so I cant see the use of it being under to do.
2)Meet Ashok and ask about salary
3)Work
4)Chat (im chatting with Maylen after forever).
5)UVA
6)do anything the mind wishes

Back to to do things I guess.

Before I forget an awesome site Tara said: www.engrish.com
www.engrish.com

Something about english wrongly used...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie