Tv is addicting
 
There was once a point in my life when I thought I could never ever get over my addiction for the television.That all changed when I started my IIt preparations but even then I managed to get my daily dose of TV.
It was when I joined college that the TV watching reached distressing levels.I went days sometimes weeks without television, especially in Saras.Thankfully in Narmad I still watched some tv albeit movies at 12 in the night.I didnt see those serials and comedies I used to see.No cartoons at all.
So when I saw 4 hours of tv,ie cartoons yesterday, I was happy.I felt happy coz I was doing something I liked although I knew it was the most mindnumbing thing I could do.However short this addiction may last, I always will like this cartoon addiction of mine.
 
Now to saner stuff.I saw some arbit Johnsons Family vacation movie.Nice.
 
I wish I could play the guitar better.Chords are my undoing.They always were in the keyboard too but now I dont know any chords.Just C,F,G and some other arbit stuff.I love just playing the tunes though.
 
Ya Ya ...back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie