Time's up!

You can fool some people some of the time but not all the people all of the time and certainly not me when Im in my prime!

Shamant and Bofi, it was a good plan da.I mean the fundaes and the ideas involved coupled with the coincidence of the name not to mention the gazillion lies(all good fart may I add) were excellent.Everything was perfect.Everything except for the victim.You chose the worng guy da.And to think you were smart.

The first day you told me this plan, two things struck me odd
1)Bofi is a good friend and all and this idea wasnt well too "friendly".
2)The second thing was well luck.Being in the "google" generation that I am, the first thing I did when I heard the name(probably not the first) was to google it.(how did you think I found the blog?) Surprise Surprise...two little dumbfucks trying to screw me,so I decided let things be.It was more fun this way.I got both the satisfaction of paining Bofi anf the satisfaction of knowing I was smarter than the two of you albeit Lady Luck had had her part to play.

Well initially it was fun.Arbit junta joining in trying to make a fool out of me.It was almost too funny sometimes.But then I decided to wait til things became slow and then burst the poor junta's bubble.**Poof**

Actually I almost told Shamat that I knew a couple of times.Even Baba told me once"Beware da these junta are trying to trick you",to which I responded with a wink.(Baba probably misinterpreted this as something else but then he always does ;) ).I actually was going to tell Shamant yday after hockey(see da Im so clever .I got the fact that I played hockey yday in the post).But I decided against it.What better way to tell them I know than the medium of blog...

Finally I shall end with a piece of information.I dont know if you remember but the freshie Naresh is a cousin of Keerthi and he told us this when in mess one day.He then proceeded to correct you that she is a he to which I told him (in tam) "Dei vaya mudu,ennaku theriyum".I thought that gave it away.So unless you knew that I knew that you were trying to trick me, I shall have to end this post on a victorious note saying,
Do unto others what they do unto you.

Comments

Shamanth said…
Move over Sherlock Holmes...

Stud ra, Helmet...

Put treat for cracking this one...

Also, I suggest Bofi be nominated for an Oscar for his acting...

Cheers..

Me
San said…
Gee Oscar sleisha too much da,

Something much more worthy of his performance,
A trophy for him to treasure forever and ever,

Maybe a Purple Cow?

Now if only we knew where to find one...
Anonymous said…
well....and tubewell.......i had been pained about some things....i thought you would check on google.....i would have.....and the fact that naresh told you....and the excess enthu....and the 2 comments by sanket that referred to raghavan.....and your excess enthu....albeit over last few days...which brings me to believe....that you found out....not too long ago....certainly not since beginning....and tried to salvage pride by this subterfuge.....else...why now.....you could have milked the purple cow for some time longer....no da helmet....i smell a cow....neways...you are putting treat....and i do get an oscar....that i deserve...coz...i am BOFi
San said…
Che Bofi, (No referrence to the Che we know and love;che as in tam for Ayyo or Afsos)

I thought you were smarter.You forget the Naresh incident was some 2 days into the wildcow chase.And even better ,the baba incident was atleast 10 days ago.Which just goes to show you shouldnt talk crap on being outdone.

Anywho, do keep trying these amazingly and amoosingly "successful" attempts at paining junta.You're bound to strike oil someday...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!