I just can't wait to be King

Apart from that being one of my fav songs(from the Lion King), it is one of those ideas which i occassionally think about when I am bored by choice(when I choose to be bored ).What would be like to be a King?To rule over junta.Would you be like Britain and be a democracy as well hence surrendering most rights and be ceremonial alone or would you be like the King of Swaziland who, well, does whatever he likes.

A British royal in my books leads one of the most peaceful lifes especially those less known dukes and earls who baiscally have hajjar money and zero work.Atleast the Queen and the present Princes have to show their head here and there and maintain an image.That isnt the case for the lesser blue blooded souls.God knows what they do.

However take the Megalomaniac of a king who is the king of Swaziland.Ruling with an iron fist.Marrying a bakers dozen wives (which is sure to increase;after all his father had ~70).He basically does whatever his mind wants to do.Buy a jet?Sure.Buy 100 cars?Ya sure ,annually.Whatever da.Though he is crticised and close to being ostracised by the world fraternity he doesnt care.For the short life that he lives, he lives like a God.So is this actually better?

The King of Swaziland

My feeling is if you are going to be King, be a ceremonial one.Not one who actually takes decisions running the place.One who sits in a palace away from all the decision makers .with power though.Power to dissolve goverments and reinstate new ones."You responsibility shunning freak", you say.True.I rather do without any responsibility .Thats who I am.


Enough world politics.(?).Back to IIT stuff.A revolution is upon me.For I, one of the few remaining not-visited-library-yet junta of IIT,has taken a step for the worse.Though its not as bad as it could be.I didnt actually borrow a book and all.And it sure wasnt the Central lib.It was the dep lib,and I went there for the first time yesterday becoz Avi said there is some book which is only there.So it has begun....


One more thing.If you are King you fucking dont need to look at the watch all the time to see whether a slot is upon you.
(looks at watch)


Oh shit.


Comments

Shamanth said…
Hail Yell-mutt, the Loin King...

But you screwed up the first opportunity you got to get engaged...

Well, better luck next time...

aLL will be well...
San said…
Dei Shamanth, I fucking dont understand what u talk/write/do .

Screwed up da you are...
Shamanth said…
Dei Yellmutt...

Wake up, ra... Think quizzes have put you in bulb mode/gult mode... It doesnt matter if you fucking dont understand what I talk/write/do... It wont make too much sense anyway...

Vaat ra.. Put more posts over weekend... Public demand and all...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!