Lull before the storm

Basically having realised that its high time I start studying doesnt seem to deter me from coming on to the net and especially doesnt stop me seeing movies at ~1 in the night.(!?!).Anyways I shall go home today and that might help.

When I feel bored one of the things I do is to google my own name.That isnt a very elitist is it?I guess it somehow is...anyways thats something I found I was doing and something I found very strange.

One of the things I find in common with many of my friends is our taste in music.Being musically handicapped and all, I sure as hell cannot hold a tune let alone sing.Though attempts galore.Bands like Eagles,Dire Straits,Nirvana,etc rock!Not to forget Simon and Garfunkel.The funda about awesome bands is that you somehow like all their songs when you hear it whether youve heard it already or not.Thats how it is...

That said, I should stop slaughtering Beatles' lyrics.Dedication .....(take a bow da)

Some IIT events now.LitSoc Scrabble went off well.Junta found it difficult(ergo good?).Happy we did a good job.:D.
Managed to qualify in Crossie.Excellent crossie da Vinay and Bus.Best clue of the day(last clue solved...rather 'solved')
Regret,being upset, a X-rated term (6)
(Thinker)

(Yawns)
Back to 'work'.
One week of torture.
(Thinks)
(Decides its for the best)
(Stops typing


Comments

Anonymous said…
nice scrabble da...although i screwed up....and lovely crossie....bus is GOD....o yeah, that narmad guy is also ok....me pretty pointless in word events without bus....him main man in the klue krax klan.....neways....me ditto on the music front...and i sing even worse than you...tapti junta threatened to throw me out for bog singing....u must start of on beatles though....allow me to initiate u.....after quizzes.....and finally....sabi....wassup....yup...helmets blog is getting sad by the day...hopefully i will soon start one to keep up iitm blogging levels....and hope u come there.....coz as one of my fav dialogs claims....this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship..;-)..and remember...i am BOFi
San said…
IITM has blogging levels?That too with Shamant blogging? Quite funny.

Whats with the "..." everywhere?Is that meant to stand for stutters or dramatic pauses or maybe wishful thinking that someone may applaud at your ostensibly brilliant statements or maybe rational expectations that youre waiting for junta to recover from your words? Mostly the latter .......

And btw this blog isnt a forum for unsuccessful IITians to practise their 'best' skills .....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!