Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata
Its no passing phase
It means no worries
for the rest of your days
Its our problem free
philosophy

Hakuna Matata

I just love this song; its also from the Lion King.What a wonderful phrase-- Hakuna Matata.


Anyways moving on, I forgot to post a "first" for me.Its not some hifunda event;but then it is a first for me.Before anyone reaches any unneccessary and/or creatively masterful ideas, I shall reveal the event.I was watching this movie, Catwoman (st. Halle Berry;not so bad actually).Some 12ish at night.I think its almost the end of the movie(dont remember exactly) but I crashed while watching it."So what the fuck?Is this his "first" which he HAD to blog?Wasting my time with this dumbfuck...".Indeed.I agree.Whole-heartedly.But the actual reason I HAD to blog this is that when the same thing happened to a fellow IITian last year I told him something to the tune of ,"How can you crash while seeing a film da?".Ironical indeed.The Dasan effect strikes San.:D.

In other news(I sound like those newsreaders on TV), my first Physics quiz is done with.Results avergae I think.But the thing is I dont expect much from Physics just as it doesnt expect much from me.Im keeping up my end of the deal.Lets see what it does.

After a long time I am blogging from the DCF.Ever since the LAn invaded our hostels I have visited the DCF few times and not more than a hour each time.I was bored today so I decided to drop in on my pal,my friend,my guide (and all that jazz).It clearly hasnt changed.

I shall leave you with a EPism
"I am willing to do it, but I dont want to do it"

(I actually sorta understand that one)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere