Two days missing

I have no reason for not blogging for 2 days except I forgot;which is a rather good excuse coz its one of my true excuses, not many fall under tht category(other examples....ummmm....ummmm...none)

Anyways nothing much happened; though I did chat with Neha,Sathya and Aruna after a long time , all of them yesterday.And I went to this reception yday with high hopes , though I did see this good looking one, I guess I wasnt there a long enough time but more importantly I was there with parents...not that I have ever been to a reception without parents .(what fart max)

Also I saw two more movies one on Thursday and another yesterday namely Regarding Henry(a 1991 release) and Chicago , a more recent musical.Life at the moment seems to be revolving around movies, programming and hopes to be normal someday ;).

That said, I was going to write an article about why guys and girls are difficult to understand.Hardly a paragon of the subject but I will write this article.Also thinking of doing something for Dammas bday which falls on 26.She will be 90 this year!!!

I leave you with Muralis most idiotic joke of yesterday which somehow stuck to my head:
Murali:I am stupid -3.14.156
(which is supposed to be interpreted as stupid-pi=stud...ya ya nice try...)



Comments

San said…
I just realised it is more like only 1 day I havent blogged...

So I am that jobless...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!