Slow moving

Not much happened today.Yesterday I saw my quota of movie which was SWAT and found it not so bad as Murali had said.He overacts most of the time so I suppose it was my mistake to take his word in the first place.Its more of a difference in opinion between me and him about films...
It rained for a bit yesterday and water somehow entered the room through some AC hole;freaked amma out(inevitable).Cable out downstairs.In this day and age such fragile cable connections is a nightmare.Irony is the ever-not-working upstairs cable is ok...
Talked with Madhusudhan for a half hour.Planning a 12b reunion this sunday.Madhu insisted that we have only guys and I suppose it makes sense.Tentative place/time= Bessy beach,sunday 1:30.Lets hope we have something to look forward to this weekend...

Did some UVA today and finally went and asked for some other work.Reassigned to do documentation of that website thing.Not so bad actually.=>More time for programming...

Chatted with Hari for sometime in the morning...he too is interning but he is also doing a project.Crazy people...Speaking of which both Aruna and Satya are missing today...lonely sometimes...bah humbug.

As I blog this 2 females are yapping away to glory and finally they get up to leave for lunch.I had to stop for a while coz I heard them talking BOUT BLOGS..sorry for caps.Anyways their conversation made me realise tht they were watching me...wooooo..not the babe da(che).I havent seen the babe after the first day I guess...anyways these eternally free junta make me do stuff with less guilt that Im not working...

Satyas back...bye for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!