Reunion on the cards

So I do have a lot more to blog about today ...

First things first things that happened today of any consequence=0;
Things that I heard about today of some significance not happening today=1;
Number of consecutive uneventful days I have driven=5;
Number of UVA problems I did yesterday during "work"=10 !!!!!;
Number of 10 A reunions I have started organising =1;(didnt know any other way to put it)

That got boring so Im going back to full para mode...before which

Hell Boy,Agent Cody Banks, Dev ,Johnny English :list of movies from Saturday til date I have seen. Too many movies this summer...

Ok so the thing of signifiacnce I mentioned above is that Kabi has stopped blogging publically and decided to go anon, which is good for him coz I also wish to do anon, the only difference here being whilest in Kabis case noone knows his identity in my case Kabi knows my identity noone else(I hope).So Kabi if you ever read this keep it to yourself and make sure other junta dont come across it while you r reading...

Ok so I did a lot of Uva yesterday probabably coz I was bored even though I have assigned a new work...but still I was driven and did well I think.I dont wish to do so many today but then who knows...

Now for the most interesting part of yesterday which probably wouldnt have happened if my mother hadnt told me not to watch 2 movies yesterday(I will watch it today anyway ;) ).The possible 10 A reunion though I am working for it to be a 8 A reunion for obvious reasons...:D. It all started when Shiva asked me what to do this Saturday and I said reunion(like always not expecting that it is possible) and then after a series of phone calls to Arjun, Srivats(long time no talk) and then Radhika(which probably clinched it) , the reunion was on...The time is decided yet but date and place are tentatively fixed as Saturday, Rams Milky Way...If all goes to plan Saturdays blog should be awesome...

Thats that and I guess I havent written about how I bravely fought the viruses in my laptop and other computer before I restored them to their original networthy status.Nothing brave about inserting a CD and updating XP;maybe thats why I didnt consider it important enough...

4 days left of planning and organising...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!