I am so pissed right now.Not because of any day-to-day life thing but now its because nobody ever leaves a comment in my blog.And it doesnt help that I have no blog friends. Though the reason no one comments maybe singularly because noone reads my blog.That in fact was the reason I chose the virtual world over the biblio world.That is supposed to make me feel better but I dont feel different.Also I have 0 profile views but then again, same reason...

Anyways, back to life, chatted with Arunachalam who is in Bosto now doing something in MIT.Joined tam_gumbal group of IIT tam junta, chatted with Murali and Bharat also.Bharat told me the hectic day with some bank selling itself and something about a hostile takeover and that the whole thing should be secret;...ummmm, notbody is reading this anyways;so youre secrets safe with me.I also read an extensive Civ 3 startegy which gave me some help.VizaViz work,I was also told to write something about the software Ive been working on and clearly I have more important things to write.I guess thats about it.

Yesterday saw this movie,Full Frontal....totally art film type movie, can draw a parallel to Magnolia...(I see jaws dropping)...Also started playing an awesome game of Civ3 yesterday,the day after I made a resolve never to play it again.Lets see...back to that report then.

Comments

San said…
Oh this is brilliant...I can comment on my blogs...this means...this means...I am m first commenter...


(Oh God save me from this agony...HOw low can I go?)
San said…
One more comment...seems that I have had a profile view...now was that me or did somebody just feel sorry forme???

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!