Im sorta feeling bummed for some reasons...I was so excited to blog something today but I sorta am feeling sleisha depressed now...probably becoz of many things like some people are not online ever,kabi is higher than me in the rods ranklist and I havent started working.

The thing I was going to blog about:
The number of indicators I broke while driving:1,number of working indicators on my car:1
The percentage of time I spent in traffic in first gear :99%,percentage in 4thgear:0
The number of times I got stopped by a policeman:1(!),reason:didnt stop immediately when he asked me to.
My greatest desire after todays drive from home: to run over 2 or 3 motorcycles

That said I feel better and ready to start chatting with friends again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!