My mail

My activities for the weekend:

Saturday:Drove to IIT.Spent valuable time in DCF coding a problem
which eventually turned out to be WA.Then contest started and CC and I
teamed up to do a paltry 3 sums(good for amateurs?).Then left at ~5:30
coz I couldnt do anything else. Went home and saw movie Dumb and
Dumberer(I know majar arbit).Then slept...

Sunday:Got up at 9.Remembered I had a tenth standard reunion at
~12:30.I was the first one three at 12:45.Eventually 18 of them turned
up and we had a hajar pseud time .This all took place in Isphani.We
got to see old 10th standard photographs.Many people hadnt changed but
some had(and how!!!).After that most of us went to Marina beach and
just hung out .We decided to leave coz it was about to rain and
anyways everyone had something or the other to do.After that , came
home and saw First 50 dates(another majjar arbit film;Im on a film
spree.Only current movie not seen is Troy.).Listened to music and
slept.

Monday:Woke up and drove to TCS.Wrtitng this mail...

Also I managed to get a virus into my laptop somewhere in the
middle...btw what virus u got SAtya?

------------------------------
Too lazy to wrte this again, so just copied from mail.D/led and installed gaim 0.79... and loving it.So far chatted with Raghu and Laddu.Planning a 12b reunion ...

Yesterday was super fun and nostalgic too...but super fun ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!