In continuation of yesterdays post,I am feeling more and more like I want to post But as I near the posting time I somehow tend to pack it....just goes to prove my belief in my maxim-Why put off something til tommorrow when you can put it off til the day after...( ah the memories)

Anyways, I got hajjar wet yesterday and today as I roamed the insti(and outside) with no protection ) in the rain.Got a treat in Shakes for al LitSoc winners...Was a great experience....especially the getting wet part.....(drenched I mean totally totally wet).

And today was c slot submission in which our program did not work but stil we got 19/20.And also I generally took part in uva competition and did 3 problems...Woohoo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie