Quite a wierd thing happened yday.Not wierd as in "yeew, gross" kinda wierd. More like "Oh my...this is stange". What was the wierd thing? Well...I started reading a book again.

To most normal human beings, this would be quite a letdown.Wierd ,he says, Bah Humbug. Yet for a guy whose reading appetite is quite like the mating habits of a infrequent one-night-stander.Very infrequent.However crazy that simile may sound I think it is a most suitable and apt description of my reading habits.

Most of the books I read when I realise I'm not reading enough. This notion comes and goes, and recently I had it once in the hostel and once yesterday.Thats all the books I ahve read this year.So you can understand how the very infrequently part fits.That book was 11 minutes by someone whose name I forget about a Brazilian girl who ends up in Switzerland as a nightclub;wait why am I doing this...Anyways this book is as crazy ,about some LOTR level storyline and a sorta mock of all fiction ever made.Makes interesting reading though not for long I guess.Usually takes me all of 2 days to finish a book.I havent been so loyal to this one though.

Thats about it.Tara came home today.Nothing new here.

Bis bald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie