Can you believe it...the last time I wrote was April 17...that could only mean one thing...I am becoming hajjar giveup...

Anyways,

a very very quick recap of the things that took place...actually I would rather want a big recap but for lack of time and memory(on my part,especially the latter), I am trying to be concise.

My endsems began on 26th and has been a formal rape and pain in the ass...Apart from this ,the time has also been a time to regret things I have and havenot done.This happened just this weekend but thats how it is for human beings.We remember only the latest events in our life and tend to forget things;be it small yet memorable things;

Coincidentally thats one of my biggest regrets,not having writtena journal/diary or atleast a blog of my life.I have but a year of my life on paper which is the time i was in eight(which makes excellent reading may I add).But I am rather envious of my sister who has been far more consistent...(I also regret reading a part of her diary...If you ever read this ...I know everything...;) )

Other regrets are not having anyone who I could call a proper crush coz of the above problem...I never did keep count.Every time I thought I liked someone I just allowed it to pass and now I cant remember ,most of my earlier crushes.Even now in the insti,I sorta like the way some girls look though I would hardly call any of them crushes.I suppose the last crush of my life was probably Evgenia but then I was so sure that nothing would come of it anyways...These feelings of not keeping a diary also resurfaced after I saw the movie Autograph which btw was really good.

Jai(a cousin,fisrt cousin at that of amma, related as thathas brothers son) visited us this weekend.Twas really a great experience and I sorta realised that life could be less stressful than I thought it out to be.But then for each his own.We went to Park Sheraton for dinner and then on sunday he came home for lunch;next we saw identity(which I saw for the secomd time) and I finally got round to finishing german.This endsem or actually this semester has been such a change...and twas fir the better I think.

My mail has gone virtually unchecked and my computer yearns for a better master(especially the one at home).My chatting time has hit an all time pit which I hope to change this weekend.

Now I shall stop not for want of time but coz somebody wants my help in some program(humble me)..

will be back...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie