Before I forget, I am most probably not writing a blog about my trip, coz after much nocturnal analysis I realised all I was going to say is that I totally missed not being able to go up to girls I saw there and talking for the only reason being I was with family.Apart from that the trip was good but already I seem to be fascinating bout the trips I would go not exactly alone...

And remember this...first time I ate nonveg that I know of- on board the flight whne I ate chicken inadvertently...God that thing stinks.(No offence to anyone).

And most movies seen per unit time --- 4 in approximately 11 hrs.

And...too many Ands...most shades bought per trip --- 1+1+3 (first one from home, next one alone and next 3 as a group for me,Anjana and Amma).

Thats it? Yes ...And thats it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie