As I sitn my DCF,thoughts racing in the everactive mind of mine, one thing strikes me odd in the whole setup(that apart from the overusage of the word incest;which I am slowly beginning to detest and abhor and remind me not to talk like a I-know-English-so-ill-use-it-dumbfuck) is that somehow or the other I tend to get bored... but as Ive told Tota(Rahul da) and probably many others this is the kind of boredom which I yearn for ,the best bliss bettering even ignorance(which I feel is a poor proverb btw...though thinking bout it sometimes it is ture(wrt Ignorance is bliss))

Anyways I contacted Adrian Kugel for some doubts and he seems a nice guy...I have baited the last mail telling him hes a God..lets see his response...

Cant wait to start doing nothing

Loving the song being played here(faintly in the background one can hear Pehla Nasha). Suddenly can feel enthu surging in the body to do changes to site.

btw today was also the day my cycle lost its stand...please ask...wont tell...(twist to a popular usage of mine).

I'll be Back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!