A great week

A week has passed and college has been wonderful.Many things contributed for the this and you kinda hope that such studness could possibly continue into the whole semester though you ,heart of hearts, know the inevitable truth that such perfect conditions cannot recreate themselves .Which makes me quite sad.

Many of my profs decided for some reason or another that the first week of college is not a time to start teaching.Apparently the second week is much more apt for such a beginning. But I do fear this semester in a way though.All the courses except maybe 2 are just so damn BORING.I almost slept off in the very first class of the semester!!! That cant be good?

Quake has reached an all time high playing for me atleast.So much so that I actually stopped playing it for sometime (translate as when the power went I had no choice but to stop ). Footer seems to be losing favour with me though. After almost the 'best' game of my life yesterday (the following happened to me in no exact order and in some cases more than once : I fell down face forward, I fell down backside forward (:D), I fell down side forward, I missed the easiest shot of my life, I gave away the WORST goal of my life, I was literally lifted up and thrown down when L2 got pained with my defending,... adnauseum), I have decided not to play footer atleast until I get my studs.

Also I saw Final Fantasy the animated movie last week.Ever since I watched the video of System of a Down's Chopsuey (Final Fantasy version) I was itching to see the film .Turned to be a big disappointment since the movie had nothing to do with the game.Sleisha ok to watch. However staying on the lines of animated movies, the Incredibles was just too incredible.Saw it in Satyam with Goda and Das and the movie was just too good.Therewere points in the film which were so funny and we were laughing so hard .And the thing was it was very very realistic and not like an animation movie at all.Overall a MUST WATCH.

Another good movie I watched was Raincoat.This hindi movie is perhaps one of the nicest movies I have ever seen.Aish is looking awesome and both her and Ajay Devagan have actually acted well.The story is based on a O Henry short story which I like as well.Another must watch though you must understand hindi for the same (hehehe fancy me saying that; though I think my hindi has improved since I came to IIT; definite vocab increase :D ).

OAT showed Taking Lives yesterday .Angelina Jolie looked good and the movie was ok because it was short.After the interval,we had the pleasure of sitting in the first row of the seats put in the bowl of the OAT and at about 5 minutes to go for the movie to end, a scruffy looking OAT guy came running over to send us back into the sitting area.Fun experience.At ~3ish yesterday, Thota and I went through You've got Mail . Being big fans of Meg, we generally saw just some scenes which were just too good.Also, all of us decided that nice guys dont get the girl and that we are all nice guys.Though personally Im just almost nice, so I almost have a chance ... :D

Blissfully tired and aching all over,
Me

Comments

Sappoux said…
nishe try...
anyway, even i crashed in some of the first lectures.taking lives, did just that.
cya
San said…
Eduku da nice try? Pack, Ill ask you in person...
No she dont!
The philm ish made by a bhery bhery consherbhative Bengali, who rephushed to show anything vich could be conshtrued to be obscene:P
Thank God phor consherbhative Bengalis!
San said…
Thanks for your valuble comments da the moshth giveup Bofi...:D
Hey...can't really convince you about this, but I actually knew that the word was wrong, but it some how sounded nice when I wrote it...so I left it.
Besides, it got caught in the spell check anyway....
Amazing you noticed though....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!