Been a LONG time since I posted...atleast thats how it feels...

Let me see...I dont think I was the LIT SEC the last time I blogged...yes yes applause and shocks well appreciated.This week ,have been treating junta(mostly comp sc and also dramatics junta though today i hope to treat hostel junta).And about the dramatics, dont ask wont tell...

Initially I got 15.5 in B slot and finally ended up as 20...(finally something to be happy about);though my German performance leaves much to be yearned.Also Narmads depreciating footer performance is sleisha worrying since they are a good team...


Apart from this nothing great;Well except this neatly woven practical joke on Murali mainly, about how Rajsekar and I are going to Germany for an exchange programme...(I think he finally realised that it indeed is but a joke.... but was hajjae funny anyways).

Will try to blog more frequently,

back to my assgnments(boo hoo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie