Its been a while and Ive been doing a lot of things from attempting a lex-yacc program to watching footer games...

Monday was good though my cold was as bad as ever... its been like that all week...however I went and played footer on monday with cold ,sleisha torn shoe et al.Rajsekar and I decided to start C slot on Tuesday which later became Wed and now Thurs...tentatively...
I submitted both asm(assembly) prgms on Monday having done nothing at all till then
(Shyamnath was pissed but didnt show it much)
Monday and Tuesday I packed D slot just like that and today I packed E slot spending the time rather in CC.
This has also been the week when I crossed CCs legal acm total.

Yday I watched first half of Manu-Porto match which was 1-0 but finished 1-1 hence ending ManUs hopes in Champions League.Heard that Lakers arent doing that well either.This could been good for me w.r.t my belief of sizeof(good)= sizeof(bad). Get it?

Thats about it.Got the nomination form and will probably submit it tmrow. thats about it ...again...

And remember the funniest joke in the world...2 hunters ...1 falls down ..other calls help...to make sure hes dead...BOOM....;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!