Its Thursday ,well actually Friday but then whos to say which is which, so anyways I finished d/ling that Nelly song...machan supergood da...
then today nothing special happened ; realised its high time to start my Eslot assinment and as far Bslot goes I ll just say I believe in the motto "Many hands make light work"even if many of the other hands didnt know they were helping...
And I returned from DCF at ~ 11 to find a grp in Dheerus room seeing..uhhum..pondy.Woohoo..was ok ;have seen better...;)the funny incident that left me thining latr was when a prospetive GenSec entered the room with some friends only to find us...hmmm..enjoying ourselves?Well anyways twas fun(grp==me,balls,sk,neo,uri,dheeru)
then i played some tt and decided to blog...this is the 3rd blog from hostel ,ie, laptop? i dont remember

anyways ciao...msn id...maybe ill make this idea of the day from now on...
or quote of the day maybe...
ex:"slower is better",:Balls when a slowmo was seen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!