So monday I come back to the insti(with laptop,new studa et al) and what do I hear...Tuesday is an insti holiday!!! Nice... I know...
So anyways Monday goes by smoothly...I will mostly get Fedora on this comp by tommorrow(via Rajsekar) and also I think Im programming much better now...
So I played footer in studs and I think it IS much better...lets hope thats the way it remains...
So anyways was in DCF till 12(ie when it closed), then went to Dhabba express with Shiv at ~12:45 and had some food...thumbs up for it btw...
then saw some arbit movie with tota til 3 and crashed onl to wake at 10.No breakfast...only a cuppa tea.nice experience overall...
Mostly will return to DCF after this...and I think I got that Nelly song...finally...
msn id....hmmm...."I didnt know the past tense of think....so I thought and I thought and I thought and fnally I wrote thank..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!