so today was pseud...totally but then I must first take you back to the start of the events...It all started with me having grubbed in mess and coming to my room ready to mug when within a few minutes of having done so, Paul and Dhanno come to my room nd remind me its Queen Of Sheeba in a few minutes.And me being me , had to take part...So I did...
Okay first things first...this scavenger wasnt bad...a list of good entertaining requests ...

7.Empty can of Axe effect... this was like a acm program which refused to get accepted even when you're sure of the answer...went to Saras for most of the things.For this I went to Venki and Ramsubs to no avail.However whiever I met too were asked if they used Axe though most,like normal human beings ,didnt have empty cans...
11.Grade card with W in some course... nice variation to good ol' U in a course.
19.An admit and bump of the same person... Went to Pollock first then to this guy called Tahir(which I thought to be Tihar as in the jail).
32.**** Nirodh condom... All we junta gave up coz we got another brand of condoms and hence it was useless. Useless except for the fact that it was generally blown up and burst and Baba even went to the extent of filling it with water and kicking it around.
37.True surname of Nicolas Cage... Only pseudputs was that I found this out from my room... Googled the name and Suri "optimised " the search and hence we got to know twas ~Kim Coppola.
53.Pondy CD with gay scene... Used MilkMan though only lesbo scenes are there.
62.A packet of Beedi... yes Beedi as in the desi version of the faggers delight.The best part was that I got to tick off a item in my to-do-list viz-a-viz smoke...though twas only a beedi;Actually it all started with Satyam who burst the firecracker(which was one of the other items and which we kulted btw) and hence Neo,Paul,Dhanno,Satyam and I ended up trying a beedi. Satyam seems to have good fundas bout it coz he taught us how to blow it thru our nose and all.No coughing spurt as I expected...and totally pschyed Shyamnath.

And there were the usual Sharav items(shoe,skirt,... but o bra etc).But there was
39.Mils and Boon from Sharav/Pondy book from Sharav lib... Creative junta da!

That was one hell of a ride...And to top it of I got the MilkMan CD from Paul and just finished watching it...

I just remembered/realised that not many people know I blog...hopefully no one with the presence of mind to blurt out any unneccessary detail to any related junta.(THIS MEANS YOU!!!)

Thank God for small mercies...

And yes...I wasnt stupid enough to write this on the fly...I wrote it first and then connected to the net..now to delete the backup file...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!