So I guess its been some time since I last blogged; though not much to blog about...
Seriously, monday was cool bacause interwing footer started and was exciting to watch and I also learnt I was to be in A team(which I will explain wasn't very useful anyways). And I also lost in 1st round of carroms tourney.Also will imply we went on to lose first round in footer(OB).I was sleisha sad da but then according to my belief any and every thing has an equal and opposite reaction.So hence...
Also I had an initially irritataing and later sleisha funny(not very) with my contacts.Having forgotten my solution at home I used water instead and wasn't very useful;also thought I lost my contacts in my eyes only to find it on my desk later( was majorly pained). Thats about it...
And also you might notice a major helping of IITian lingo today.Thats a deliberate attempt...So enjoy ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!