The day that was Thursday was as uneventful as were any of my classes on that day...but wait ;didn't I have the WHOLE day off yesterday!!!I sure did...hehe.But guess what ... I spent the whole time in the DCF coding my UDP program and I think I finally have finished the basic program that I can submit...though I'm itching to develop it further....UGH whats happening ;I fear the curse of the computer-science-programming-and-useless-related-activities is upon me.And to think I was the pioneer to actually prognose and diagnose that syndrome.The irony of it all...
So nothing much happened yesterday;I sorta had a light dinner and went on to be hungry at bout midnight and ergo went to Gurunath for cup-noodles. I wonder why they taste good at such a price;I hope my stomach doesnt reply this today with any subsequent action/reaction...Yes and I played footer for like 2 hours and to think today was the first time I scored with a header and I almost missed blogging that; Thats like Bush giving a speech with no grammatical mistakes or at the very least no pronounciation mistakes.Yes I ramble too much;but that is to be expected,what else to write about...
Todays been cool;nothing happening though I seriously have to start studying...one week to go...
And havent made much in the tracking down plan I had...made no effort at all actually...will be pushed to the stack of things-to-be-done-and-will-remain-to-be-done-for-a-long-long-time.
Yes and I havent had a bath in 2 days(I know that isnt much but surprisingly this sem thats the longest time;atleast for the past 2 weeks I have been having a bath daily)
On that dirty note,I end todays conquest of the past.And of things to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!