So another day another story;before I forget...this ones good.
Of all mans inventions and discoveries many are claimed to be the cracking of a most difficult problem of its kind;many probably are...but then I ask my fellow people if they have done what I have...walked in damaged slippers for a week without any major mental or physical reprecussions...no seriuosly this is a topic for a serious debate(or a really good jam).Another topic that comes to mind is how to call a slipper which is so damaged;I have thought hard but unable to find a better word than damaged am considering consulting a wordsmith on this grave issue of national imprortance.Call in the cavalry,theres a war brewing...
No i am not drunk
No I have not doped
Its just that Im feeling slightly sleepy after having slept for but 3 hours today and hence I am feeling kinda wierd...nothing new though;will have to make up for it today.

Another topic I have to introduce is my ideas for great msn ids...todays is
"Stupid Cupid START picking on me..."
Thanks for the applause,though its well deserved...;)

thats about it;Friday the 13th has been as uneventful as a sack of potatoes in a godown.(...queazy...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!

Hey, I lost a week somewhere