So another weekend,another week;makes you wonder where goes the time.If you asked me how well I have spent my life so far ,I am at a loss of words.Not that I feel I haven't achieved much ,its just that every time I try to remind myself Im 19 yrs ,it leads me to think where has gone the 2 decades(nearly ie).Often when I see old photos or speak with old friends (and sometimes see my old books),I am lost in a world of memories which Im assuming is true for all; Every person young or old spends time reminescing about the past be it for good or bad . Just a thought that struck me as I wasted the precious day of Sunday the 8th of February 2004.
So anyways , the weekend was alright.I started on my task to start studying(notice the usage of 2 starts). And I bought my new computer only to infect it with msblaster virus.Made me feel dumb.SO much said,I also watched the movie shallow hal;the first dvd movie on my new laptop,hopefully first of many.
New development which I failed to mention--this dream that I had last week;had to mention coz it was different;I dreamt I was to marry this girl from Australia(?!?) and as far as I remember it was this fixed marriage;and anyways she was like this Indian girl only .It made me think why?why marriage is atleast answerable...though why Australian isnt.And this was significant coz it reaffirmed the faith that I was interested in marrying an Indian girl...woohoo
And on a funnier note , I also had a dream about losing my slippers ina lake/pool.Dont ask wont tell...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie