Finally started out on my C slot program;I think Im getting the hang of it finally...
Have not done any uva-acm programming today ;hope to do so but think its too late

By the way Happy birthday to me;And as a gift I got a calci from Anjana(did i already mention that?).Anyways tommorrow is a complete offday with no classes;hope to something useful then...whats happenning to san!@!##@#

Well, played footer in KV and also feel that practise makes a man far less perfect than usual;no really

thats about it;though i feel i keep forgetting something;thats the problem with knowing/thinking too much ,u tend to miss out on the finer points in life.thankfully personally this has never been a problem with me...

hehe

Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!