Peace of mind

Sometimes when a great load has been lifted off your back you feel so happy, nay, peaceful that you are ready to do anything to prove it.Say for example you have been studying for an exam for hajjar days and you finally write it (decently) like our JEE or even take some crap endsem of a course whose quizzes you got raped in or maybe even a dramatics event you did.:D.A huge onus off my back and boy do I feel relieved...
I thought we might screw up in dramatics.A comedy one act 2(ok so 3) character play of around half an hour was hardly a comforting thought especially when the image of Alak's dramatics' grandiose remains fresh in your mind.However all things aside I think we did rather well today.Good audience response during and after the event and best of all no screwups.Well if screwup is when you bulb, then we actually did have some though Naresh and me managed and turned some of them to our favour.(I never knew adlibbing could be so much fun!).
At the end of the day only one thing comes to my mind.So maybe I dont have no stage-related disease/condition (which would was my guess after my attempt monoacting or rather "attempt").So I am happy.Satisfied.One more frontier breached.Well atleast attempted.

On another slightly critical note, how can one country be,how should I put it,hmmmm, so stupid? I mean I could forgive the Americans of 2000 for losing the elections ,a farce and a scam, and hence making Bush the powerdriven peanutbrained numbskull that he is,but there is NO excuse for their freaking ignorance this year.So unless Bush got some fundaes from Lallu or such vote-magicians (thats such a sad word) and cheated his way this time too I have no sympathy for the screwed up Americans.At this point I would like to add that I know many Republicans (one of them my cousin) and I dont mean this as any insult or scathing remark.You are entitled to your opinions and me to mine.I feel Bush is the nincompoop that he is and you may consider him the answer to all the world's problems.(Yes true if the world's problems included how to imitate a monkey and how to mispronounce easy english words and how to attack countries for oil and then blame it on everything else under the sun.).As I said, Im entitled to my views.

Im in no mood to sleep and I think this is a perfect setting for yet another meaningless nightouts.Wooooooooo I love the simple pleasures in life.I really do.

PS:Please ignore my previous post if you find it as unbeleivably gen as I did.Machan I must have been so pained to write that.
(But I refuse to remove it)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks da,

Though I also think the female role by Bhaju was good as well.

Next year maybe you can do the female character a la Bhaju...:P.
San said…
That was me.
No idea why it came Anonynous....

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie