Calm down ....

I was very angry today when I came back to my room from home.Pained with life and especially with my "friend" Rajsekar who called me and said something to do in some assignment.But I cant blame him.I hadnt done anything for it anyways.And the truth was I more pained with myself than anyone else.I hadnt done anything useful at home.Nor did I ever wish to.Home was like a place away from all the mugging, from all the psyching, from all the distractions(wait I am highly distracted at home by the tv but here I am distracted by everything else) and finally home is a place where you can do nothing and still feel no guilt about it.
So much said Im slightly happy to be in hostel.Not that I have done anything great here since I came.Not much progress viz-a-vis the assignment.Nothing mugged.Not at home.Very depressed(sleisha depressed atleast).

Anyways the point is I saw this site and everything was better (atleast momentarily):

God

Hope u like it...

Comments

bharath said…
I would totally agree with helmet for the fact that home is a place where one can get away with doing nothing and still not feeling guilty.

Other than that, everything else in this post seems to be some sort of selfpity. Useless post da basically.
San said…
Im going to assume from that comment that usually my posts arent useless .....unless you went out of your way just to state the obvious ,which you dont.

Ergo a compliment.
San said…
No idea what lavalife is...

Random people are adding you ... I didnt have that problem...:D.Wonder why...:P...

(yes fucking orkut is a viable solution !?! )

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie