I didnt want to add a title for this post.First of all, I shouldnt be blogging.I have soo much work.Mugging basically.The quintessential bane of an IITians perfect life.Alas it isalso the barrier between me and my one month of R&R.Though what can be more R&R than normal hostel life you ask...

Why is there no title for this blog, you ask? Well basically, I was going through my old posts (really fun thing to do) when I realised my current posts dont have the same feeling about them as the ones of the past.Those are more "today I did this.yesterday somebody did that.Pseud.Give up" and the like.Somehow I think I was able to express myself more then when I blogged sparsely.

Anywho(what the fuck is this word and how this enter my vocab?), today I woke up strangly confused at around 6:50 to realise it was only 6:50.I had slept at around 2 after trying to finish some A slot portions.All I did today was sit in my room and study Networks and occasionally check mail and play quake.Later went to BSB to collect some papers and accidentally, brought back somebody else's book (it looked like mine).I had to go back and return it.Bah, all that travelling made me so bored with life that I sat down to counter the pain with , what else, blogging.(actually I sat down to read my blog).Half an hour has passed and still I remain...

I suppose its safe to say I am sorta done with the portions.I am not hoping much this sem.Not as much as the 10pointer Shyamu or the fiercely-trying-to-get-his-bp1-back Murali.Nor as much as mug-till-you-drop Avi.Nor as much as I-mug-you-mug-we-mug-but-I-mugmax PTM.
No I have realised I dont need to mug that much.For

I mean what I said
I said what I meant
I am NOT going to app
One hundred per cent.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie