LV - Roman Ishtyle

A 55 word story is such a daunting but at the same time alluring task. Having failed to convey a complete story in 1000 words, here I am trying to pen one which is 20 times smaller. Hopeless. That too exactly 55 words...

Initially I thought about writing a title too but then was unsure if I should include the title in the word count, for you see the title plays a vital role for any story. The title is the primary tool which grabs people's attention much like the essential beautiful model in any advertisement. They are there to merely attract people, much like the title of the story. But in the end, why bother myself with the controversy of adding one. So the stories are titleless. Modelless.

4 x 55 = 220.

Germany’s most sensational serial killer strikes again… “

(A few hours earlier)

“Guten Morgen, my name is Roger”, said the man dressed in an Armani suit, as he approached a gorgeous woman dressed in black. “Hi, my name is Lisa”, she replied, as she removed her shades.

“…The latest victim was identified as a Roger Berg.”

Dear God,

Why won’t Amanda love me? She loves that stupid surfer Ben. I hope he gets bit by a shark. Am I not good looking enough? Smart enough? Tall enough? Interesting enough?

Can you please send Ben to heaven quickly? In 13 years I have never asked you anything else… please!

Thanks,

Susan Miller

“President, apparently a bomb blast has killed 3 Brazilian soldiers.”, said Penthouseleesa Wheat.

“Oh my God, we must declare tomorrow a national holiday and mourn the death of these brave souls,” replied Doobya, the President of Universal Stigmata.

“Ok... will do Sir.”

“Yes. Yes. By the way, how many billions are there in one Brazilian?”

“You are my superman, kiddo.”

“Yes dad. I can fly and can stop bullets.”

Tom laughed and ruffled young Paul’s hair. “So ready to go to the barber?”

They went walking that day.

“Stick ‘em up! Give me all your money”, said the drunken mugger with a gun.

“I’ll stop him daddy!”

“What the…”

BOOM!

Comments

Jah said…
Jobless mofu u are...
The last one was hilarious... :P
amrit said…
The last one was the best! Othrers were good as well...
senti said…
i agree with amrit,hence das..good attempt dei!!
San said…
@Dasan : I am not jobless. I am just taking a break from the mad mugging. LOL. Mugging that you guys are doing :P

@Amrit : Thanks. I try. :D

@Senti : Did you just give a "me too" level reply? Are you becoming like Das...:D. Thanks, by the way!
senti said…
differed from das,on the point that,he thought it was hilarious while i thought it was tragic!
Anonymous said…
the last one was atrociously sad
San said…
@Cock : Exam casher... hmmm... ob you'll enjoi :P. What is that command to disable friendly fire? :D.

@Senti : Its debatable... I guess the last one is pretty misinterprettable (?). Did you notice the twist in the second one ;)?

@Sense : Yes.
senti said…
yes,i got it :D...but bulbed in third one's, last line.
San said…
@Senti : Arre yaar... Bush stupidity fundaes da.

@Scout : As a matter of fact, I did take inspiration from that very scene of that very movie :D. And yes, I was literally gaen when the little girl jumped and that old crack fired... btw mugging? me? I went to watch hp4 and ended up watching the babes in theatre... :P. Moronic insect.
San said…
@Scout : Movie was dejentish. I liked the previous one better. Somehow as the books get bigger, the movies cannot cover the whole thing. Sad. Acting was crap btw. But as I said, decent.

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!