And life goes on...

Paraphrasing the week gone by...

Monday :

College. I attend every class and I finish an assignment in 15 minutes. Election fever begins to permeate the air as candidates turn in their manifestos. Played footer after forever. Helped KG around Namrad. (Vote for the K and the G :D ).

An interesting and mammoth chat-session in Thota's room til 3 am spanning myriad topics...

Tuesday :

Make a serious decision never to touch booze again. Responses of people to the above news include "Nice try", *scoff* , all forms of irritating laughter and any other synonymous actions which made me feel highly demoralised. Finally convinced people I meant it. Some people still laughed.

Later decided to see, with high expectations , Fight Club which didnt fail to disappoint. Another long talk in the new common room of 4th wing, #249 as we exchange views on the ongoing "cleanest-elections-ever" and music and everything under the sun. Kicked the football around at ~2 in the quadrangle for some half an hour.

Wednesday :

Saw the movie Sideways which I was quite impressed by. Thought the acting was excellent and the story sublime. Perhaps not Oscar worthy, but was good nonetheless.Made yet another serious decision, this time to cut my long beautiful black hair. Such an arbitrary decision and one I feel I shouldnt have taken now. Alas in the spirit of the moment I act upon the urge and get my hair cut. Look like a coconut and feel like a shaved monkey...sorry for getting carried away with the similies...

Thursday :

Attended my pass-fail course and the professor jumped in surprise.His words (or something to the same effect)
Prof: Oh why have you come?
Me : (looking around) The other 2 havent come (here referring to the other two btechs in my class)
Prof: Oh. (turning to the class) These guys just make sure theres some btech presence in class... (back to me) I hope you know that in order to clear this course ,which is a pass-fail for you, you have to actually pass.
Me : Yes.


PS : The author of this post initially wrote a portion about the "cleanest-elections-ever" trying as hard as possible not to mention any names. However directly or indirectly antagonising people is hardly the intent of yours truly and so I decided to remove the same. At this point I would like to express my utmost nausea and disgust at the way the elections are going on in the insti and hope the results wont just increase it.

PPS : I am ruing the two serious decisions that I took during the past week. The first one because I myself am starting to grow skeptical of it and the second because ,well, because I cut my hair. :(( .

(consoles himself) It will grow back.It will grow back.

PPPS : Im quite sure it should be PPS and not PSS but if someone feels otherwise, please feel free to correct me.

Comments

Jah said…
The hair'll grow back(unless you are metro and in which case you have done big mistake)....
And abstinence for a week or two i appreciate. We have to be all enthu for hostel night u know....
San said…
@ Sabi : You will be un"lazy-blogger"ed when I see that update :D.

@ Dasan : Dont pain Metro da :P. And I am still going strong with my decision...

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

Requiem for a Blog…. Naah, You’re a Rockstar!