Nothing in particular

Its been a long time since I just wrote a post about nothing in particular.A post which comes from the mind, the heart and your soul, from the sheer nonsense that your existence thrives on and from the inexplicable neural signals which permeate your brain giving rise to the random thoughts and feelings that make you who you are...

What about poker? Having watched a few "Poker Tour Finals" on tv (shows my level of joblessness) I somehow have come to like this game a lot.Unlike many other games and sports I think poker is also based not only on skill and practice (believe me it is still based on the former two) but also on the enigmatic thing called Luck.Lady Luck.The one thing scientists prefer to count as beyond their realm and mathematicians can but put a bound on.Thats the one thing nobody in this planet has successfully been able to control or even explain to a degree of satisfaction.And yet luck ,be it good or bad, seems to be behind some of the greatest things in the world.(Under normal ciircumstances this is the place where you'd find some good examples of the greatest things which I claimed in the last line.However due to unforeseen circumstances like say being inherently devoid of creativity and common sense or perhaps maybe bad luck I am unable to think of any good examples...)

I cannot believe there is nothing random coming into my head about which I can blog.Maybe I should do some reading on Grundy Sprague numbers and blog about that but I fear that I might doze off while reading about it let alone writing about it.Perhaps I should blog about footer but then I should follow the game more which is quite difficult without ESPN.Maybe I should write a letter to the Editor,any Editor, about the stupidity of the whole concept of CAS and how highly ineffective it has been and how harmful it has been especially to jobless thirdyears.Perhaps the letter will make an impact...but I fear not.So maybe I should write a book about the "Most stupid systems in India" and make CAS top the list.But for that I would need some other stupid systems.That wont be too difficult in this country...alas I am unable to think of anything at the moment.Maybe I am too patriotic to write anything bad about my country.Or perhaps I have finally realised the unadulterated filth I have written in this paragraph.God save me,

That was just a sample of the sheer randomness and stupidity of my thinking process.I shudder to think what would happened if I hadnt realised it was time for lunch...the horror...the horror....

Sans Sanitively,
Me

PS: I am trying to experiment with different sign offs.Bear with me till I stabilize...
PS again: Jai Hind!

Comments

bharath said…
:O MY GOSH, what a post? i did have doubts about your sanity rather insanity but now its as clear as the water on a fresh water stream. Only you are capable of it all...
San said…
I am who I am who I am...
Anonymous said…
oru sappayana post yezuthitu athuku explanations veraya...nee yeppo stabilize ayye yeppo ozhanga post panuven?:)
San said…
Stop anonymousing whoever that is...

And thanks for the compliments

Popular posts from this blog

Abracadabra

Hey, I lost a week somewhere

C'est la vie